Welcome to the Maples Collegiate Summer Dance Recital. Students enrolled in Dance at Maples Collegiate learn a variety of dance styles, but the primary focus is on jazz dance. Jazz dance is an umbrella term that can refer to several related dance styles, including modern, jazz, lyrical, musical theatre, funk, and hip hop, most of which you will see performed tonight.
1. The Hunt - Maples on Beat - Ms. Cooper
2. Feeling Good - Grade 9 - Ms. Cooper
3. Conga - Grade 10 - Ms. Cooper
4. Live Fast, Die Young - M.O.B. Senior Dancers - Michael Groot
5. Drumline - MCDC - Ms. Zaretski
6. Tainted Love - Grade 11 and 12 - Ms. Cooper
7. Swing with Me - Grade 10 - MS. Zaretski
8. Jogi - Maples on Beat - Ms. Cooper
Welcome to The 2021 Diwali Mela. Live from The Seven Oaks Performing Arts Centre.